Is eSIM available in China?
No, eSIM is not available in China. The Chinese government has not yet approved the use of eSIMs in the country. This is because the government is concerned about the security risks associated with eSIMs. ESIMs are more difficult to track than physical SIM cards, which could make it easier for criminals to use them for illegal activities.
How to get an eSIM in China
If you need an eSIM for your trip to China, you will need to buy it from a travel SIM provider like Gohub. Gohub is a reputable international travel SIM & eSIM provider that has been in business since 2018. We offer a variety of data packages for China, as well as 24/7 support to ensure you have a great experience while you’re traveling.
Buy eSIM from Gohub
Gohub offers a variety of eSIM plans for China, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Their plans start at $10 for 1GB of data, and they also offer unlimited data plans. 100% Money Back Guarantee if your SIM or eSIM is faulty from Gohub, so you can try their service risk-free.
To buy an eSIM from Gohub, simply visit their website and select the China eSIM plan that you want. You will then need to provide payment details. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a QR code that you can scan to activate your eSIM.
- Visit the Gohub website and select the China eSIM plan that you want.
- Provide your payment details.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a QR code.
- Scan the QR code to activate your eSIM.
- Your eSIM will now be active and you can start using it to connect to the internet in China.
Here are the benefits of using a Gohub eSIM for China:
- Convenient: You can buy and activate your eSIM online, so you don’t have to worry about finding a mobile operator in China.
- Affordable: Gohub offers a variety of eSIM plans to choose from, so you can find one that fits your budget.
- Reliable: Gohub uses the networks of China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom, so you can be sure of getting a reliable connection in China.
- 24/7 support: Gohub offers 24/7 support in case you have any problems with your eSIM.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.