Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have unresolved privacy or data use concerns that we have not adequately addressed. You can also find additional information under section 7, “How Does A Buyer Change Or Update Information.”
Gohub respects your right to privacy. This privacy notice outlines our practices for gathering, using, disclosing, keeping, and safeguarding your personal data.
A few fundamental GDPR concepts;
- A clear reason for collecting the data: The controller must expressly tell the customer of the use he intends to make of the customer’s personal data.
- Relevant data: According to the minimization of collection principle, the controller may only gather information that is strictly required for his treatment.
- Retention period: Personal data must be retained for as long as necessary for the controller to accomplish the goal; after that, the data must be erased.
- The rights of individuals: individuals have the right to exercise access, rectification, and erasure of their personal data that is held by the controller.
- What Information Do We Collect?
When you specifically and knowingly give us personally identifiable information—for instance, when you enter your order, ask for more information on our contact page, respond to a survey or questionnaire and give us personal information like your email address, name, phone number, or other details—we may be able to identify you. Personal data as defined by applicable legislation is included when appropriate in personally identifiable information.
Information that has been made anonymous so that it cannot be used to identify a specific person is not regarded by Gohub as personally identifiable information. In order to provide the services, run and improve our service, provide customer service, conduct research and analysis to enhance our goods, service, and technology, and show content that is tailored to your interests and preferences, we collect and use your personally identifiable information.
You can always opt not to provide personally identifying information, but if you do, you might not be able to access all of the Service’s features. You will have consented to share your personally identifiable information in order to purchase the goods if you have made an order with us. This consent gives us the justification we need to process your data in accordance with the applicable laws. You still have the option to revoke this consent whenever you choose. Please refrain from using our Services if you disagree with the way we will use your personal information in accordance with this policy.
1.2. Sensitive Personal Data
With the exception of what is stated in the following sentence, we ask that you refrain from sending us or otherwise disclosing any sensitive personal data (such as social security numbers, details about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal history, or membership in a union).
When you contribute such information to the services, you authorize us to process and use any sensitive personal data that you send or reveal in accordance with this policy. You must not submit such content to us if you do not authorize our processing and use of such sensitive personal data. Please be aware that we will not store these details anywhere on our end, even if they are submitted.
1.3. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
We reserve the right to gather and compile non-personally identifiable data, which is data that cannot be used to identify you or be combined with other data that is publicly available to identify you. This information may contain things like the website that directed you to us, your IP address, the hardware types, the location where you are located, and the times and lengths of your accesses. We may also gather navigational data, such as the pages or content of the service that you view, the links that you click, and other actions related to the service. In order to improve the Service, we utilize this information to examine usage trends.
1.4. Cookies, Pixels and Local Storage
We may collect information using cookies. Cookies are little data files that websites store on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard disk in order to gather information. To give you a more customized and interactive experience when using the Services, we may employ both session cookies—which disappear when you shut your web browser—and permanent cookies, which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them.
- Cookies We Use
2.1. Type of Cookies
For the reasons listed below, the Services employ the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary to deliver the services you request through the Services and to give you access to some of its features. They make the content of the pages you request load quickly, for instance, and they enable you to log in to protected portions of the websites or applications. We only use these cookies to provide you with the services you have requested since we cannot deliver them without them.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the Services to remember decisions you make when using a website or application, like your preferred language or changes you make to your preferences. These cookies are used to give you a more customized experience and save you from having to enter your preferences each time you use the Services.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to track user behavior and information about traffic to the services. No particular visitor is identified by the data collected. The data is anonymized and aggregated. It includes information about how many people visited, which websites directed them there, which pages they visited, when they went there during the day, whether they had been there before, and other details of a similar nature. We use this data to monitor the level of activity on our services, to obtain broad demographic data, and to operate the services more effectively.
For this purpose, Google Analytics is used. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how the services work. You can read more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
You can also find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
By downloading and installing the browser plugin available at this address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB, you can prevent Google Analytics from being used in connection with your use of the services.
- Targeting Cookies / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements that are more relevant to your preferences and you. In addition, they assist in determining how effective advertising campaigns are by limiting the number of times you see an advertisement. Usually, advertising networks place them with the owner of the website’s consent. They keep track of the websites you’ve visited, and they share this information with other businesses like marketers. Targeting or advertising cookies are frequently related to website features offered by the other organization.
2.2. Disabling Cookies
Google AdWords Conversion Tool : Privacy information of the provider(https://goo.gl/CUUMgi), Link to Opt-Out(https://goo.gl/ghZWnt).
You can read more about cookies and the various providers on www.youronlinechoices.com. Through one or more mechanisms, you can also choose not to receive usage-based internet advertising there.
2.3. Facebook Custom Audiences
2.4. Pixel Tags
To monitor user behavior on our websites and applications, we may also deploy pixel tags, commonly referred to as web beacons and clear GIFs, on the Services. In contrast to cookies, which a website places on your computer or mobile device’s hard drive, pixel tags are covertly inserted into web pages. Pixel tags gather data on service usage and track the effectiveness of our marketing activities so that we may better manage our content. We do not link the data we gather through pixel tags to the personal information of our users.
2.5. Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers can be set up to notify websites you visit about “Do Not Track” signals. At this time, we don’t react to messages telling us not to track. Visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com to learn more about “Do Not Track.”
- What Do We Do With the Data We Gather?
3.1. Information That We Gather
Gohub will only use the personally identifiable information you voluntarily supply to us for the specific reason(s) you specified, which may include:
- to run, maintain, and enhance the Services;
- to run and manage any contests you enter on any website or application;
- to address your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information like technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, and administrative messages;
- with your permission, to send you marketing emails about upcoming contests, other news, and information about the goods and services offered. When you last showed interest in our content, goods, or services—for example, when you last read an email from us—we retain information about your marketing choices for a fair amount of time. We keep data collected by cookies and other tracking technologies for a fair amount of time after the data was generated.
- You can choose not to receive such emails at any time; the unsubscription instructions are provided in the marketing communications. Please be aware that we may still send you non-marketing emails even if you choose not to receive marketing emails from us. Emails that we send to you for business purposes;
- to process payments you make through the Services, or as we deem necessary or appropriate in order to (a) comply with the law, (b) respond to valid court orders or subpoenas, (c) enforce our Policy, (d) protect our rights, privacy, security, or property, and (e) to safeguard our rights, your privacy, your safety, or the safety of others.
In order to process information requests, display stored data you access, help us with marketing, conduct audits, etc., among other things, we may share this information with service providers that work on our behalf. These businesses will only be allowed to receive the personal data they absolutely need to carry out their services, are obligated to keep the data private, and are not allowed to use it for anything else.
Unless a longer retention period is needed or permitted by law, we will only keep your personally identifiable information for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with the Services (for example, for regulatory purposes). Upon request, Gohub will give you details about the data it collects and how it uses it. In the event that the data Gohub stores about you is inaccurate, Gohub will update it. You can get in touch with Gohub in this respect by writing to them at the address provided in section ‘7. How A Buyer Changes Or Updates Information,’ or in any other way.
You can reach out to us at any time to opt out of any further processing of your personal data that we may conduct beyond the scope of the original purpose, including I direct marketing communications, (ii) our collecting of sensitive personal data, and (iii). Please be aware that if you choose to opt-out, some of the Services you use may no longer function. You can also: (A) contact us directly to seek access to the information we have on file about you; (B) update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal information; and (C) request that we delete your information in certain circumstances, such as when it is outdated or wrong. For any additional inquiries you may have regarding your personally identifiable information and our use of it, you can reach us at email@example.com at any time.
Gohub will typically refrain from disclosing any of your personally identifiable information unless one of the following situations arises:
- we determine in good faith that it must be disclosed in accordance with any applicable law, rule, ordinance, administrative order, court order, decree, or subpoena;
- if you are not informed otherwise at the time we acquire the data, it is information that we determine must be released to remedy what we consider to be inaccurate or misleading information or to address actions that we perceive to be manipulative, deceitful, or otherwise unlawful;
- where such disclosure is made subject to confidentiality restrictions in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business operated by Gohub; where such disclosure is made subject to confidentiality restrictions to provide the product or service you have requested. Gohub may provide aggregated information about the data it collects about users to marketers and other partners.
- Children’s Policy
According to the terms of service, users must be (i) 18 years of age or older, or (ii) 13 years of age or older if they are (a) emancipated minors, or (b) they have legal parental or guardian approval. Gohub does not intentionally gather any personally identifying data from users under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have gathered any personal data from a user under the age of 13, we will make an effort to locate it and remove it from our database.
- International Usage
Gohub is the owner of the Service, which may be accessed both in and outside of Vietnam. Gohub is the controller and, unless otherwise stated, the data processor in terms of data security. Information gathered may be kept, retained, and utilized in jurisdictions where the privacy laws may differ and be less protective than those in your native area.
Gohub has also made agreements with outside service providers to handle the logistics and customer care for an ideal round-the-clock service. To guarantee the provision of the service, some information must be revealed and transferred to these third parties. All interested third parties have signed legally binding confidentiality agreements and are only permitted limited access to the GoHub database for the purpose of offering help.
- How Does A Buyer Change Or Update Information?
- Security and Encryption
We adhere to commonly recognized business practices to protect your personal information. No technique of electronic storage, mobile technology, or transmission via the internet is 100 percent safe. As a result, even while we make an effort to maintain physical, technical, and administrative measures to preserve the confidentiality of the information we collect online, we cannot provide total assurance of security.Please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any cause to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for instance, if you believe that the data you send us has been compromised).
- Changes to This Policy
2023 Gohub Travel Solutions JSC.
All rights reserved.