Top local apps in Zimbabwe for tourists
- EcoCash Ride: A ride-hailing app that allows users to book rides from private drivers.
- Zimbo Lodges: An app that allows users to book rooms at lodges and guesthouses throughout Zimbabwe.
Food and Drink
- Livfast: A food delivery app that allows users to order food from their favorite restaurants and have it delivered to their door.
Communication and Utilities
- WhatsApp: A popular messaging and calling app that is widely used in Zimbabwe.
- Wild Zambezi: A travel app that provides users with information on the best things to see and do in Zimbabwe, as well as tips on planning their trip.
Entertainment & Shopping
- iGozim: A local directory app that lists businesses, restaurants, and attractions throughout Zimbabwe.
Payments & Shopping
- EcoCash: A mobile money platform that allows users to send and receive money, make payments, and purchase goods and services online and offline.
- Gohub: A travel eSIM service company providing internet/data connection for travellers around the world.
- NetOne: A mobile network operator that offers a variety of prepaid and postpaid plans for tourists.
- Econet Wireless: Another mobile network operator that offers a variety of prepaid and postpaid plans for tourists.