I. Top 2 eSIM Providers in Peru
1. Claro eSIM
Claro is the leading telecommunications company in Peru, providing mobile, fixed-line, and internet services to over 25 million customers. Claro is also the first eSIM provider in Peru, offering a variety of eSIM data plans for customers with compatible devices.
Quick Product Overview
- Data plans: Claro offers a variety of eSIM data plans to choose from, ranging from 1GB to 100GB per month.
- Price: Claro’s eSIM data plans are competitively priced, starting at just $5 per month.
- Network coverage: Claro has the widest network coverage in Peru, with over 99% of the population covered.
- Unique features: Claro is the only eSIM provider in Peru that offers a variety of unique features, such as the ability to share your eSIM data plan with other devices and the ability to use two different phone numbers on the same device.
- Interesting facts: Claro was the first telecommunications company in Peru to launch 5G services.
2. Waoo eSIM
Waoo is a Peruvian telecommunications company that offers a variety of services, including internet, mobile, and TV. Waoo is also one of the first mobile operators in Peru to offer eSIM (embedded SIM) services. eSIM is a new type of SIM card that is built into your device, so there’s no need to insert a physical SIM card. This makes it easy to switch between mobile plans and networks, and is ideal for travelers and people who use multiple devices.
Quick Product Overview
- Data plans: Waoo offers a variety of prepaid and postpaid eSIM data plans for Peru, ranging from 1GB to 10GB.
- Price: Waoo’s eSIM data plans are very competitive, with prices starting at just $15 for 1GB of data.
- Network coverage: Waoo offers 4G coverage throughout Peru.
- Unique features: Waoo eSIM customers can easily switch between mobile plans and networks without having to change their SIM card. They can also activate their eSIM online or in-store, and top up their data plans online or via the Waoo app.
- Interesting facts: Waoo is one of the first mobile operators in Peru to offer eSIM services.
II. How to choose the best eSIM Provider for you?
- Coverage: Where are you going? Make sure the eSIM provider covers the countries you're visiting.
- Data plans: How much data do you need? Consider the data allowance, validity period, and price when choosing a plan.
- Device compatibility: Does your device support eSIM? Not all devices do, so you should refer to the list of eSIM-supported devices here (chèn link list sp của mình) or ask your device provider directly.
- Cost: Compare prices to make sure you're not overpaying and choose the most fitted data plan according to your need.